JP 2023 Hydrofoil CR
Featuring sharp rails along the whole hull with no more bevels in the nose – for maximum lift and planing efficiency. These rails push the board up into flight mode immediately after occasional touchdowns. They provide the perfect stance – a connected and stable feel to the board – which is the base to be able to make use of all the power coming from the foil and sail.
Our shop has SSL certificates for secure transactions credited to AMAZON and FINECO Bank - ITALY
DELIVERY & TIMES
Free insured deliveries throughout EUROPE and with couriers selected for high volumetric weight
Free returns within 14 days of receipt of the product intact and in the original packaging
Pay with AMAZON: Register and select "AMAZON Shipping" as courier. Order management in 15 days
FAST FOIL FLYING
JP’s performance HydroFoil board for course racing in Formula style:
General features of this performance HydroFoil design:
• The key is the rail shape !
• Compact dimensions keep the swing weight low.
• The aerodynamic profile of the short hull reduces drag while airborne.
• Big tail cut-outs allow the rider to sink the tail while pumping and load up the foil, resulting in an easy and instant takeoff.
• It comes with the reinforced, super stable JP Foil Box to handle all loads and an additional centre foot pad with an arch to offer additional grip and guided foot placement during gybing and takeoff.
• This board is equipped with long, 6 single hole foot strap plugs.
The single hole plugs make moving and adjusting the foot strap position between races quicker. This strap tuning will be essential when swapping foil sizes or fuselages in changing wind conditions.
The long plugs provide a wide range of adjustment. This is the dedicated performance board for up- and downwind courses.
• Maximum width: 1 m.
The parallel outline offers this width almost throughout the entire length of the board giving it a squarer look compared to its predecessor, the 190. Even the tail is marginally wider and thus the straps further outboard. The width offers maximum leverage to control the powerful foils and sails used in foil course racing.
• High volume of 230 L:
The incredible thickness from the tail to the forward strap area increases the volume and offers clearly more leverage. Powerful foils and sails can be handled easily. The high volume and sharp rails get the riders airborne early and easily. Efficient volume in the nose area supports the rider during tacks and at the start.
The true course racing foil machine and performance, power and control for competition.
You might also like