JP 2023 Super Sport LXT
Sticking to their proven formula of offering easy handling at incredible speed, these free-race shapes are more comfortable and easier to sail than ever. They release early, accelerate incredibly fast and fly freely over flatwater and chop alike. The comfortable stance will give you the confidence to push the boards and go as fast as possible.
Due to their increased control, they offer higher top speeds than World Cup slalom boards for the recreational sailor. Easier than ever before to rail-up and carve into powerful and dynamic gybes. Overall, they are JP’s fastest and most enjoyable free-race boards ever!
Doubts or purchasing advice? No problem! Contact us on +39 378 0855852 | 9.30am / 10.30pm
Our shop has SSL certificates for secure transactions credited to AMAZON and FINECO Bank - ITALY
DELIVERY & TIMES
Free insured deliveries throughout EUROPE and with couriers selected for high volumetric weight
Free returns within 14 days of receipt of the product intact and in the original packaging
Pay with AMAZON: Register and select "AMAZON Shipping" as courier. Order management in 15 days
Offering huge performance potential for an experienced rider, they are super-efficient on all tracks and especially off the wind. Armed with plenty of traction they inspire confidence to easily control high-speed flight. It is easy to exploit the full performance potential as the stance is relaxed and you are totally connected to the hull when transferring maximum sail power for more and more acceleration.
The shapes are based on the slalom board concept but tuned to suit the demand and physical strength of performance-oriented recreational windsurfers. As such, these Super Sports feature several elements of our Slalom line:
• Being short they feel very compact
• The parallel outline maximises the planing surface at the mast base lifting the boards onto the plane instantly.
• The centred swing weight gives great top end control.
• The deck concave around the mast base reduces the volume and lowers the pivot point of the rig for additional control.
• The bottom curve and V-flow of the Slalom boards were adjusted to improve comfort and gybing ability. This efficiently contributes to the early release, loose ride and high water position.
• The tail configuration creates on the one hand a wider outline at the tail while at the same time reducing the overall volume.
• The thinned-out rails throughout the whole board length combine comfort and efficiency. They provide tight turns and easier gybing. Exiting the turn with speed will be as easy as going fast in a straight line.
• The tail cut-outs are responsible for great release and easy trimming of the board for a fast and comfortable ride.
• The tail outline and deck shape offers great leverage for better acceleration and top end performance.
You might also like