STARBOARD SUP Generation
GENERATIONS AHEAD OF THE REST
The Generation is the best of 3 worlds; Surfing, Racing and Touring. The Generation is basically the perfect board for a one board quiver. A true high-performance all round paddle board.
Doubts or purchasing advice? No problem! Contact us on +39 378 0855852 | 9.30am / 10.30pm
Our shop has SSL certificates for secure transactions credited to AMAZON and FINECO Bank - ITALY
DELIVERY & TIMES
Free insured deliveries throughout EUROPE and with couriers selected for high volumetric weight
Free returns within 14 days of receipt of the product intact and in the original packaging
Pay with AMAZON: Register and select "AMAZON Shipping" as courier. Order management in 15 days
Due to popular demand, the range has expanded to 6 sizes in total to accommodate all riders’ weight and skill levels.
THE BEST OF 3 WORLDS
SURFING - It will remind you of the Longboard when surfing as the tail outline makes it respond with ease.
RACING - It will remind you of the All Star board when racing in all water conditions.
TOURING - It will remind you of the Touring board when it comes to stability and user-friendliness.
Fairly parallel, which delivers a predictable and controlled glide. The wide nose delivers fast acceleration when sprinting as it floats on top of the water. The tail is pulled into a square shape, making it easier to sink for fast buoy turns and most responsive to turn sharply in the surf.
ROUND VEE NOSE
Helps lift the board to accelerate faster and maintain a higher top speed.
It also floats over chop smoothly, making it versatile to handle all conditions.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
Helps stop the board from diving in the surf and downwind, as well as lifting over chop upwind.
The curved rocker is fast on flats, smooth in the surf and very capable in chop.
Maintained throughout the entire profile of the board, giving a balanced glide from nose to tail. The Generation is thinner than a Touring and Race board, making it lighter to maneuver and easier to carry.
RAIL TUCK EDGE
Round to avoid nose catching, sharpening at the middle to create a stable platform, through to sharp edge at the tail to carve in the surf.
DEEP DOUBLE CONCAVE
Supports the round Vee with stability direct under foot.
For comfort and stability. The flat deck makes it easy to move freely around when trimming the board and surfing on the tail.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Comes with Blue Carbon model and can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech Wave and Rhino)
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
A Bungee tie down in front of the board for storing gear and supplies.
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS. (Available only on Blue Carbon model)
THRUSTER FIN SET UP
• A single fin set up provides good straight-line tracking and is easy to buoy turn when racing.
• A thruster set up with the 5.5” side fins proved the best combination for added drive and control to turn the board with ease in surf.
• Blue Carbon comes with Armacore fin. Lite Tech Wave and Rhino come with Net Positive fins.
NEW BOARD SOCK
Reduces paper waste while protecting your board from dust, scratches, and UV damage. Made with stretchable polyester, it fits various board shapes. Ensure optimal board maintenance with the iconic blue Board Sock, featuring a secure drawstring closure.
BLUE CARBON - LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
The best-lightest value ever
Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry the board.
Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low-weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
2 x T-stringers on the full deck significantly increase strength against total breakage in waves. (Special on Generation board only)
LITE TECH LIGHT - STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail/ nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased aftermarket.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
RHINO - AS TOUGH AS IT GETS
• Built to last, Rhino is the most durable and hardwearing technology designed for schools and clubs.
• The entire board is wrapped in a thick, tough thermoplastic polymer ABS skin, offering an ultra strong impact resistance and durable shell.
• The full rail is wrapped with a 0.7mm thick rail band to further protect the rails against impact.
• Full EVA deck makes it forgiving and comfortable to move around.
• A tow hole in the nose makes it easy to tow the boards and makes it easy to lock multiple boards together.