Starboard Sup 2023 Sprint ZERO
Rounded rails at the tall feel more forgiving in side chop and creates a more efficient release. A refined standing cockpit with more dug-out rails helps utilize the full width to give you more stability and control.
Redesigned centre drainage system gives you 50% faster drainage speed, 50% weight reduction.
Our shop has SSL certificates for secure transactions credited to AMAZON and FINECO Bank - ITALY
DELIVERY & TIMES
Free insured deliveries throughout EUROPE and with couriers selected for high volumetric weight
Free returns within 14 days of receipt of the product intact and in the original packaging
Pay with AMAZON: Register and select "AMAZON Shipping" as courier. Order management in 15 days
The Fastest Got Even Faster
The Sprint is without doubt our fastest and most efficient race board for flat-water racing and ultra-long distances. A new thicker slicing nose design displaces water with a cleaner release so you can paddle faster with less water wrapping and slowing you down.
INSTANT ACCELERATION, AMAZING TOP-END SPEED
A new thicker slicing nose design displaces water with a cleaner release so you can paddle faster with less water wrapping and slowing you down.
YOU RIDE WHAT OUR PRO'S RIDE
All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
Board Constructions: ZERO
GAME CHANGING PERFORMANCE
• Zero EPS foam. Lightest ever.
• Zero is a game changer, with the fastest proven speed record of 3 board lengths faster over 50 strokes than the Carbon Sandwich.
• Zero has faster acceleration, higher top speed and requires less energy with each stroke, so riders can paddle for longer with more energy.
• Built using a combination of Biaxial Carbon, UD Carbon, PVC foam and PVC stringers. Every detail and material have been optimised to conserve weight, making the Zero over 3kg lighter than Carbon Sandwich and 4.5kg lighter than Wood Carbon.
• Zero is our most premium race construction. With over 6+ years in development, we introduce the lightest full carbon hollow construction in SUP racing history.